Thursday, August 09, 2007

San Francisco Here We Came!!





Thanks to Gramma and Grampa Ashford, Mike and I were able to get away for a few days. We celebrated our 14th Anniversary this week in San Francisco. I love that city! It really has to be my favorite big city. I have such great memories of it as a kid and I think it has so much character.

Mike had to do a little business while we were there--only about 4 hours. So we were able to play most of the time. We had a direct flight to San Jose on Monday and Danielle did great on her first plane flight. We visited with my cousin Lelsey for a little while and then we went a little further north and had lunch with my Aunt Martha and cousin Megan. We then made our way to San Francisco and checked in at our fancy Hilton Towers hotel. We had dinner at the Cheesecake Factory on the top of Macy's on Union Square with my Dad and Maria. Tuesday we spent our anniversary playing tourist. It was fun to make our way all over the city.

Wednesday we headed south and did lunch with my Aunt Martha again and went to visit my Aunt Maggie and cousin Lynn. It was so much fun to be able to spend time with my family. I really don't get to see them enough. I've given out this blog address to several of them and that has got me wanting to post more.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

It's always fun to see so much family. Happy Anniversary!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Happy Annivesary! How fun that you could get away for a quick vacation!

Regan said...

That's so cool! I love San Francisco, too. Very cute pictures of everyone with Danielle!