Saturday, August 11, 2007

I'll Take a Turn--Though Really Never Tagged

Jobs I’ve Held:

1. Various Jobs Helping My Mom With Her Business all growing up
2. Florentine Pasta Shop
3. Alpine School District--2nd Grade, Resource, & Kindergarten Teacher
4. Round Rock School District--4th Grade
5. Ashland YMCA--Preschool Teacher
6. Pflugerville ISD--Substitute Teacher

Movies I can Watch Over and Over:

1. Anne of Green Gables
2. Pure Country (Mostly with my Friend Sheliah)

My Guilty Pleasures:

1. Haagan-Dazs Ice Cream
2. Sleeping in
3. Shopping

Places I Have Lived:

1. Los Altos, California
2. Provo, Utah
3. Austin, Texas
4. Salt Lake City, Utah
5. Ashland, Oregon
6. Pflugerville, Texas

Shows I Enjoy:

Amazing Race & Survivor

What were likely the 1st things you thought when you saw your significant other for the first time?

The first time I saw him, he was someone else's date. We were on a double date.

Places I’ve Been on Vacation (other than the U.S.):

1. Canada
2. Switzerland & Italy
3. Bahamas

Favorite Foods:

1. Chinese/Japanese Food
2. Ice Cream
3. Chocolate

Websites I visit (almost) Daily:

1. E-mail
2. Blogs every few days

Body Parts I Have Injured:

1. Stitches on my nose

Nicknames I’ve been called:

1. Jeri Beri
2. Ferret--by my mom

People to tag:

If you feel like doing it..then it would be fun to read!!

1 comment:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

I bet teaching the 2nd graders in Alpine School District was your favorite job huh?!? haha j/k!

You sure have been on a lot of cool places. I hope to be able to travel later in my life!