Sunday, March 23, 2008

Kindergarten Egg Drop


Highland Park had their annual Kindergarten Egg drop this week! It was lots of fun. Our assistant principal got on the roof dressed like a chicken and dance around for a while. The kids went crazy.

Here is Christopher watching all the action as the chicken dropped containers off the roof. The challenge is this: Put a raw egg in a zip lock bag. Place the egg in a container and package it so that when it is dropped off the roof the egg will survive.

Here is Christopher's teacher unwrapping his egg after the drop. His survived.

Here is Christopher adding his name to the "survivor" list. He was pretty excited. Michael's kindergarten in Oregon didn't do this--But now I am three for three on the other kids!

3 comments:

Regan said...

I remember doing that when I was a kid! How fun. Does he have a Regan in his class?

Ashfordgang said...

That's Regan in the green next to him! However, she pronounces it wrong! =)

Ashfordgang said...

That's Regan in the green next to him! However, she pronounces it wrong! =)