Sunday, August 30, 2009
This Week In Review
So we had a very busy spring and summer. So busy that I didn't get around to positing any of it. that is too bad because we really did some great things. Like going to Nauvoo. Here are a couple of pictures from that! First we took a three hour handcart trek.

We also saw all the sights at Liberty Jail, Independence, Nauvoo and Carthage Jail.




This week we sent Michael, Kelsey, Tanner and Christopher off to school. They were pretty excited to go. Michael had already spent about three weeks at school for Marching Band. Here are some first day pictures. Actually the first two are from meet the teacher the day before school started.



I should have turned the camera on myself because I was crying so hard as Michael walked into school. Next to sending a child to Kindergarten this is the hardest thing I've done--send my child to High School! Michael is in red towards the left!
The next exciting news is that Nana got a puppy. His name is Oreo and boy is he cute! It took about a week for Oreo and Holly to become friends, but finally they did. We bring Oreo to our house every day while Nana is at work. This week we've had a bout of sickness. Danielle had it one day and Oreo climbed on the couch and cuddled up with her. Too cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nauvoo Trip! That may have been the highlight of our Summer!
High School? Yikes! It will be so weird when Spencer is off to the Jr. High next year.
Cute puppy. I get 2 dogs during the school year and it took them longer than a week to become buddies.
Hopefully the illness is gone. Hope you are all doing well.
Thanks for all the pictures.
Post a Comment