Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Binkies and Bats


Danielle still LOVES her binkies. Yesterday she came to me with three in her mouth at once and started to laugh! I can't believe that she's big enough to know that it was funny!

I went to a baby shower last night. She had the cutest decoration on her garage door--bats. They are made out of craft foam and magnet tape on the back. So, I went to Michael's today where the foam is on sale for 3/$1. For a couple dollars you can have a cute decoration that is reusable. You could even make other shapes and colors for a metal door.

6 comments:

Regan said...

Oh, Daniellie! That's pretty skilled to get three in her mouth like that! Cutie. Those bats are cute! At first I thought you were going to say they were vinyl, but I like the foam/magnet idea - MUCH easier to remove!

Betsy said...

I think i might need to go to get me some supplies. Great idea on the bats.

I love that she thought it was funny.

Momma Mia said...

Oh my gosh. Danielle isn't going to grow up to be one of those adults who go on talk shows and demonstrate how they can put their entire fist in their mouth, is she?
Nana

Sheri said...

THanks for the cute idea!

Lisa said...

Cute bats!

Callie. said...

three pacifiers is pretty clever, and talented! She looks so cute. And Jeri, did you guys get new couches? I am seeing some new couches at yoru place from some of the pictures over the baby blessing weekend. They look nice!!