Anyway, on the way home we stopped to take Bridget home and Regan gave my kids some stick horses from Bridget and Tess' birthday party. Michael was playing with Danielle in the back and had her laughing so hard as he came at her and tickled her with a horse head. Really, that kid was cracking up! I said, "Wow Danielle is really have a blast." Michael came right back with, "I'm having a blast too!" Is that cute or what. That is so fun for a 13 year old to say about his baby sister!
Saturday, September 06, 2008
Favorite Quote of the Week
Monday we went to Schlitterbaun with Brent, Regan, Bridget, Gramma and Grampa and our friends the McCulloughs. See Regan's blog to the right for more pictures!

Anyway, on the way home we stopped to take Bridget home and Regan gave my kids some stick horses from Bridget and Tess' birthday party. Michael was playing with Danielle in the back and had her laughing so hard as he came at her and tickled her with a horse head. Really, that kid was cracking up! I said, "Wow Danielle is really have a blast." Michael came right back with, "I'm having a blast too!" Is that cute or what. That is so fun for a 13 year old to say about his baby sister!
Anyway, on the way home we stopped to take Bridget home and Regan gave my kids some stick horses from Bridget and Tess' birthday party. Michael was playing with Danielle in the back and had her laughing so hard as he came at her and tickled her with a horse head. Really, that kid was cracking up! I said, "Wow Danielle is really have a blast." Michael came right back with, "I'm having a blast too!" Is that cute or what. That is so fun for a 13 year old to say about his baby sister!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment