Well, you'd think I'd have time to post now that the big kids are off to California for almost two weeks. But, truth be known, I've been extra busy with them gone. We have been busy cleaning their rooms and carpets and rearranging their rooms (don't tell).
Nana and I took them to the airport last Monday afternoon. You have to pay $100 for them to fly alone (under 15 years). But all in all, we did most of the work. We got them through security and to the gate. They just walked them down to their seats. I tell you what! It is an amazing racket they have going with this deal!
They are the first ones on the plane. Then you have to stick around for the plane to actually take off. It is very strange to watch your babies take off in the sky. We've talked them almost every day and they are having a great trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment