I talked to all the kids this morning and that was fun guys! I hope that you have a great day!

We went for a walk before we went to breakfast. We got some pictures of these very LARGE lizards that are walking all over the place. The nice thing is that they don't really move that fast. I think that is what is creepy about lizards--they move fast.

After breakfast we put on our suits and went on another walk around the grounds. We stopped to take a break in the hammocks (at Grampa Ashford's suggestion). I think is actual suggestion was to lay down and say, "see you next year!"
We went for a walk before we went to breakfast. We got some pictures of these very LARGE lizards that are walking all over the place. The nice thing is that they don't really move that fast. I think that is what is creepy about lizards--they move fast.
After breakfast we put on our suits and went on another walk around the grounds. We stopped to take a break in the hammocks (at Grampa Ashford's suggestion). I think is actual suggestion was to lay down and say, "see you next year!"
We walked to the edge of a short dock and looked down into the water. The water was so clear and we could see lots of fish. Click on the picture to make it larger so that you can see the fish too.
Here is a picture from out on the dock looking back at our hotel. We then went for a swim in the ocean.
While we were walking around on the grounds we saw orchids growing out from the trees.
And, another type of large lizard. He is more speckled and has a rounded tail. He was also very fast. He came flying out of a bush and scared me!!
And last but not least our bathroom. I include this because there was a cool big shower head in the middle that poured down on you like rain. Also, when we checked in the lady was very excited and told us how much we were going to love the bathroom. I can honestly say that I don't think I've ever been told that!!
We are off to lunch and then get on the BOAT!! YEAH!!
No comments:
Post a Comment