Sunday, March 23, 2008

Spring Break 2008


We had a really fun Spring Break this year. We went up to Dallas to the zoo and then went and took our annual picture on the Longhorn. I think last year's picture with Danielle in her carseat hanging off the horn was cuter, but this is cute too. The kids had fun running all over and climbing on anything they could get get on!!

I love pictures of the back of people, especially kids. Here is Michael and Paige at the edge of the water. Too cute!!

Then I flew to Salt Lake and Mike took the kids to Six Flags in Dallas. They had a great day with some friends--the Hopkins.

I had a great time in Salt Lake. I went to Taylor Safford's wedding. I taught Taylor when he was in the second grade. I know that this dates me but it is amazing how fun it is to see these kids all grown up!

This is Trevor Safford and Joe Hawkins. I also taught Joe when he was in the second grade. I got to meet his cute wife too--very fun to see these kids all grown up!

Here is the back of Taylor and Kacie (I told you I like back shots!). Look how cute they are!! See the snow falling down? It was a little cold for this Texas girl!

1 comment:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

How fun that you got to go up to Taylor's wedding. His wedding invitation was beautiful! And, holy crap Joe Hawkins.... I haven't seen him since I moved from Orem. Was Josh there too?

Looks like you guys had an awesome Spring Break, St. Patrick's Day, and Easter! You always do such fun things with all your kids. I hope I can have such memorable traditions with my kids! Only 16 more weeks and I can start! hehe :)