Last Sunday we went to Bastrop for Stake Conference. We took the opportunity of Mike's dad being bishop and them getting a live broadcast out there. This way we enjoyed Stake Conference with only 200 people instead of a thousand. And we actually left home about the same time but parking wasn't a problem and we got soft seats. Very fun. We also went and had lunch with Gramma and Grampa after.
Michael has strep throat this week--yuck. Mike went to Reno and today he left for Washington D.C. He's traveling a ton in the next few weeks. It seems that Sales Reps think that they are going to close lots of deals before the end of the year and they want to have Mike along--lucky us!
I'm teaching Sunday School to 12 and 13 year olds. Right now I have about 14-16 that come each week. In January I lose two of those to the older class. Then I gain 12 more. That means a potential of 26 in class with me. I talked to our Sunday School president today and told him I didn't think I was able to do that. He laughed and said that sure I could do it for a week or two and then they would have to commit me. That is true!
Well now you are in the know about our family! We hope all is happy and well with all of you who view this blog!!
4 comments:
Wow! You have a lot of youth in your ward! The vinyl stuff looks great. I read a quote in the Ensign this week from Pres. Monson's RS broadcast talk that I'm thinking of putting in the girls' bedroom, whenever I figure out exactly how I want to decorate. So I'll be contacting you for the vinyl. Hope Michael gets feeling better soon and that Mike gets a break from traveling!
Good luck with the business. What a fun little hobby that you can make some extra money with.
Awesome! I like the tiles, they make great little art pieces. And I hope you at least get a team teacher for your Sunday School class. That's a ton of kids!
oh man, you guys are busy! I don't know how you do it Jeri, I think I would have had a nervous breakdown by now with all that you guys have going on. But I am so excited that you now do vinyl lettering! I love that stuff. I will definitely be ordering some stuff from you once I figure out what I would like. Good luck with everything while Mike is away.
Post a Comment