Christopher had a fun birthday. We opened presents in the morning and then he went off to school riding his new bike. I was feeling a little sad about him being away from home on his birthday. I realized a little while later that he is the first one I've sent to school this young on his birthday in a while. Tanner's is in the summer and Kelsey's is a holiday so if Michael's was on a weekday then he was the last one I sent this early. Kind of a strange feeling. I made cupcakes that looked like Diego and he was thrilled. We had a really fun family party the night before with a jungle, rescuing animals and a pin the spot on baby jaguar.
Sunday, November 18, 2007
Christopher's Birthday
Christopher had a fun birthday. We opened presents in the morning and then he went off to school riding his new bike. I was feeling a little sad about him being away from home on his birthday. I realized a little while later that he is the first one I've sent to school this young on his birthday in a while. Tanner's is in the summer and Kelsey's is a holiday so if Michael's was on a weekday then he was the last one I sent this early. Kind of a strange feeling. I made cupcakes that looked like Diego and he was thrilled. We had a really fun family party the night before with a jungle, rescuing animals and a pin the spot on baby jaguar.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Those cupcakes were so cool! I'm sure all of the kids loved them. I was feeling kind of sad that Bridget wouldn't get to go to school on her birthday, but you have a different perspective.
Post a Comment