Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Overview Of The Last Couple Weeks

Well, I have a faster internet connection and a new modem now. That should help this blogging thing a whole bunch. I get frustrated because I really don't have the time to wait for each picture to take 30-40 seconds to load. So now I have a little time and I'll give a tiny overview of some of the things that have been happening in our lives!
We went to the park a couple of Saturdays ago. We even took up the whole row of swings. Actually we were headed to Marathon kids--see Regan's blog, but the traffic was so bad that we knew we'd never make it. So we took our picnic and headed to the park. It was a fun time!
Michael had his first band concert at Pflugerville High School. It was really great. They blew the roof off the building. I was very impressed.

I took cake decorating at Michael's. It was a lot of fun. My roses cake was a lot cuter but the kids liked this one the best!
Paige got into my blue ink pad. I was on the computer and she came in and told me that she needed to wash her hands. Then she said something about blue. I whipped my head around and said, "What is blue?" I found out--she was blue! Most of it came off--thank goodness.

Danielle is pulling up. She had a big week last week. She started crawling on Monday, pulled up on Wednesday and flipped out of her crib on Thursday. I thought her pulling up twice on Wednesday was by accident and that she'd be okay in her crib--I was wrong. After her nap, I heard a big thud and then I found her crawling and crying her way out of her room.

1 comment:

Sherry Ashford said...

Love that cake!! I hope you have a picture of the rose one, I'd like to see it. We should definitely take course 3.