Sunday, October 28, 2007

9 Months Old

Danielle turned 9 months old. She can finally sit up well enough to take a bath in the regular bath tub. We are so thrilled. She is crawling and pulling up very well now. We are having to really baby-proof the house. It is hard to baby-proof Paige. She leave things everywhere for Danielle to get. Another funny thing happened this month. Paige fell asleep in the bathtub. After pouring shampoo on her head while she was dressed, she required a bath. So I ran the bath water (this was a Sunday afternoon--so of course Mike was not around). The Home Teachers were due any minute. So I got her in the bath. The Home Teachers came (early--before Mike got home) and we were talking when I remember Paige. I sent Kelsey to check on her and she was laying down sound asleep. We don't put much water in because she likes to lie on her back. I took pictures but I am afraid to post them. The authorities will come after me because she looks like she is dead (yuck).

1 comment:

Regan said...

You do have your hands full with these two alone! It's a good thing your kids are so cute.