The thoughts and happenings of our days and travels as the parents of six children.
Friday, September 14, 2007
Star Wars
Several Weeks ago we made a trip to Dallas to see the Star Wars display. We had a lot of fun seeing the displays. Everyone had fun making their own magnetic car to race down the track. We also got to make robots and have them obey our command. There was lots of fun things from the movies to see also.
That looks like fun! I just found out that the Star Wars exhibit will be coming to Minneapolis next Spring as its last stop in the U.S. and I figure I should put those dates on my calendar now.
1 comment:
That looks like fun! I just found out that the Star Wars exhibit will be coming to Minneapolis next Spring as its last stop in the U.S. and I figure I should put those dates on my calendar now.
Post a Comment