Michael, Kelsey and Tanner took off for California on Friday. I hardly know what to do with myself. Christopher and Paige feel the same. Actually it is easier to get six kids ready on Sunday than three. I really miss my helpers! As you can see it is dark in the background because their flight left at 7 am and we had to be there at 5 am. Yikes! They made it safe and sound and are having a blast. They spent a day at Santa Cruz Beach and Boardwalk and rode the rides. Now they are headed for a cabin at the Russian River. They are really living the high life!
It is really a hard thing to send your kids packing. I cried watching them walk down the ramp and then again when the plane took off. They ask you to stay and watch the plane take off. I guess in case they can't take off and they have to deplane. Who knows?!
Michael and Kelsey were really nervous but Tanner was just happy to be there--his usual state of mind! They said the flight was long but good.
1 comment:
Wow- is that their first solo flight! I would be a mess watching them go too. At least both you and Mike got to take them to their gate- I knew they required adults to take them to their gates and to pick them up from gates but I didn't know how many they allowed to go. What a fun time those "big" kids of yours are having!
Post a Comment