Soon after school was out for summer break we took the Girl Scouts to Six Flags. It was such a fun day. The park was very empty and we got to ride all the rides that we wanted to. I think the girls had lots of fun with their matching pink fanny packs and running all over the park. It was a great day!
Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Girl Scouts Go to Six Flags
Soon after school was out for summer break we took the Girl Scouts to Six Flags. It was such a fun day. The park was very empty and we got to ride all the rides that we wanted to. I think the girls had lots of fun with their matching pink fanny packs and running all over the park. It was a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It looks like your girl scout group knows how to have fun. One of Jenna's recent prayers included "help Spencer to be good in scouts and help me to be good in girl scouts when I get bigger..."
Post a Comment