Okay, so it has taken me two weeks to post about this. But here we are having a great time at Six Flags. We arrived and there was no one at the park. Buy the time we left at 3:00 it was really getting crowded. Anyone up for a trip with us this summer??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love Six Flags and haven't been in years. It would be a blast and if you wanted to hit the one in Dallas we could do that too!
Looks like you had a lot of fun!
Cute pictures! I think I've been to Astroworld once, but that's it. I'm spoiled on Disney parks. But it might be fun to go this summer sometime!
I LOVE Six Flags. I was hoping to go sometime this year, but now that I am pregnant, it looks like no roller-coasters for me. But I hope you guys can get together a big family day there. That would be a blast for everyone!
Post a Comment